Have we done something wrong?
Or maybe (we hope) something to deserve a compliment? Do you have a suggestion for us? Please let us know ASAP.
We are ready to adapt and admit our mistakes and your feedback is invaluable. Please let us know how we manage. With your help we can improve our services and become better.
Making a Complaint and Giving Compliments
• We believe that complaints and compliments are a valuable indicator of the quality of our service, and an opportunity to improve that quality
• We assure you that no-one will be victimised for making a complaint, we encourage Service Users to instigate the complaints procedure whenever they feel that this is necessary
• We do not wish to confine complaints to major issues. We encourage you to comment when relatively minor matters are a problem to them, such as receiving cold food, or being kept waiting without explanation, or being spoken to in a manner that they do not like
• It is our policy that all matters which disturb or upset a Service User should be reported, recorded, and corrective action should be taken. Only in that way can we work towards meeting our aim of continuously improving our service
• Our commitment is that:
o All complaints will be taken seriously;
o All complaints will be acted upon with fairness and impartiality;
o You will receive a response within 24 hours of the complaint being made, and a final reply within 10 days;
o If the complaint is upheld, you will receive a written apology and appropriate action will be taken to rectify the complaint, and you will be informed of what that action is;
o Service Users are entitled to involve an impartial third party in the complaint procedure if they so wish.
• You or your representatives may take their complaints to persons in authority outside The Agency. For Service Users funded all or in part by Social Services or the Clinical Commissioning Group, complaints may in the first instance be directed to them. For privately funded clients`, a range of advocacy services are available locally and they will be happy to help you deal with the complaint. In the event of a serious issue and complaint, you should contact the CQC.
You can find a FORMAL COMPLAINT FORM by clicking HERE!, please use it at any time. Download and print it, or use the PC to complete You can always use the contact form on this website, by clicking HERE!
If you are not satisfied by the way we managed your complaint, you can address the following authorities:
Director of Social Services:
Address: Guildhall 2
Kingston upon Thames
Tel: 020 8547 5005
Care Quality Commission:
Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4PA
Tel: 03000 616161
Fax: 03000 616171
Local Clinical Commissioning Group:
NHS Kingston CCG
3Rd Floor, Guildhall 1
Kingston Upon Thames
The Local Government Ombudsman
PO Box 4771
Coventry. CV4 0EH
Tel: 0845 602 1983 or 024 7682 1960
Fax: 024 7682 0001